John Price III
Christian Speaker, Workshop Facilitator, and Coach | Mrs. Price’s Happy Husband | Co-Founder of Better Days Ahead, Inc. (BDA)
• Board of Christian Life Coaching (BCLC) / American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) Certified Advanced Christian Life Coach (pending/expected 2018)
• Business of Speaking and Coaching (B.O.S.C.) Program Certified
• Expert at applying biblical wisdom to avoid common pitfalls to success including debt, drugs, divorce, depression, dormancy, dysfunction and destruction
John Price III (affectionately known as “JP3”) is a devoted husband, father, speaker, coach, writer, editor, musician, and Christ-follower. His life verse is Psalm 118:14, “The LORD is my strength and song, and [He] is become my salvation.”
Growing up as an African-American male in West Philadelphia taught John to overcome adversity despite being an underdog. Strong faith and a “hungry dogs run faster” mentality pushed John to achieve several wins in his life, including college graduation, debt freedom, and ministry leadership. With a background in education administration, John became a professional development expert and helped many people succeed. But after three involuntary job changes in four years, John’s career was almost a “nice guys finish last” story. Then he recognized the call to step out in faith and pursue Christian Life Coaching.
Today, with a focus on career and life purpose, John’s mission is to help people create a life of peace, purpose, prosperity, and passion through speaking and coaching. He is passionate about helping men avoid pitfalls to success and fulfill their God-given purpose.
• Personal and Professional Development
• Career and Life Purpose ("Career as a Calling")
• Devotional Christian Living
• Biblical Success Principles